At Craylands School, we do our best to promote healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle. Some of the ways that we do this include:
- planning for 2 hours of P.E. per week
- Extra curricular clubs including boys football, girls football, cross country, netball, gymnastics, rounders
- Visitors with a sports link including Olympians such as Chris Cook, archery sessions and circus skill sessions with the aim of promoting other sports to children for outside of school.
- Fruit is provided for KS1 at break times
- KS2 pupils are encouraged to bring in fruit to eat.
- Play leaders have been trained up to lead activities at lunch time.
- Playground equipment has been set up in different areas to ensure children have something to do at playtime including football, four square and tyre parks.
This year, already the school council